- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 10 3/4ounce canCampbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup OR Campbell's® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Chicken Soup
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 16 ounce bagfrozen vegetable pasta blend
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing
- 2 tablespoons butter OR margarine, melted
1. MIX soup, water, vegetable pasta blend and chicken in 2-qt. shallow baking dish. Mix stuffing and butter. Sprinkle on top.
2. BAKE at 400 degrees F. for 35 min. or until hot.
- For 2 cups cubed cooked chicken, in medium saucepan over medium heat, in 4 cups boiling water, cook 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts or thighs, cubed, 5 min. or until chicken is no longer pink.