- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 16 ounce can refried beans
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S Sour Cream
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup KRAFT Mexican Style Shredded Cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons sliced pitted ripe olives
- RITZ Toasted Chips Original or WHEAT THINS Baked Snack Crackers
1. MIX beans and taco seasoning mix. Spread onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate or quiche dish.
2. LAYER all remaining ingredients except chips over bean mixture; cover. Refrigerate several hours or until chilled.
3. SERVE with chips.