- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 10 3/4ounce can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup cooked peas
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimientos
- 2 cans (about 6 ounces each) tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 cups hot cooked medium egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
1. Heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Stir the soup, milk, peas, pimiento, tuna and noodles in a 1 1/2-quart baking dish. Stir the bread crumbs and butter in a small bowl.
2. Bake for 20 minutes or until the tuna mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the tuna mixture. Sprinkle with the bread crumb mixture.
3. Bake for 5 minutes or until the bread crumbs are golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite vegetable combination. For dessert serve ice cream.
- Substitute Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup for the Cream of Celery.
- To melt the butter, remove the wrapper and place the butter into a microwavable cup. Cover and microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds.