- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 10 3/4ounce can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 4 1/2ounce cans Swanson® Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained
- 2 cups medium egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
1. Stir the soup, milk, peas, chicken and noodles in a 1-1/2-quart casserole. Stir the bread crumbs and butter in a small bowl.
2. Bake at 400 degrees F. for 20 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the chicken mixture. Sprinkle with the bread crumb mixture.
3. Bake for 5 minutes or until the topping is golden brown.