- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound)
- 1 can(10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular, 98% Fat Free or Healthy Request®)
- 1/2 cup water
1. Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until well browned on both sides. Remove the chicken from the skillet.
2. Stir the soup and water in the skillet and heat to a boil. Return the chicken to the skillet. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with steamed whole green beans with sliced almonds and white rice. For dessert serve fresh red grapes.
- This recipe is also delicious with Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom with Roasted Garlic Soup or Cream of Chicken with Herbs Soup.