- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound)
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular, 98% Fat Free or Healthy Request®)
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked instant brown rice*
- 2 cups fresh or frozen broccoli flowerets
1. Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until well browned on both sides. Remove the chicken from the skillet.
2. Stir the soup, water, paprika and black pepper in the skillet and heat to a boil.
3. Stir the rice and broccoli in the skillet. Reduce the heat to low. Return the chicken to the skillet. Sprinkle the chicken with additional paprika and black pepper. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the rice is tender.
4. *Cooking times vary. To insure best results, use instant whole grain brown rice.
- For dessert serve chocolate chip cookies.