- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 3/4 cups Swanson® Natural Goodness® Chicken Broth
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder OR 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups broccoli flowerets
- 2 medium carrots, sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 1 medium tomato, diced (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 of a 1-pound package thin spaghetti, cooked and drained (about 4 cups)
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1. Stir the cornstarch and 3/4 cup broth in a small bowl until the mixture is smooth.
2. Heat the remaining broth, oregano, garlic powder, broccoli, carrots and onion in a 4-quart saucepan over medium heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are tender-crisp.
3. Stir the cornstarch mixture in the saucepan. Cook and stir until the mixture boils and thickens. Stir in the tomato. Add the spaghetti and toss to coat. Sprinkle with the cheese.