- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 10 3/4 ounce can Campbell's® Condensed Tomato Soup
- 1 cup Pace® Chunky Salsa OR Pace® Picante Sauce
- 1/2 cup milk
- 6 flour tortillas (8-inch) OR 8 corn tortillas (6-inch), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (about 4 ounces)
1. Cook the beef in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until well browned, stirring often. Pour off any fat.
2. Stir the soup, salsa, milk, tortillas and half the cheese in the skillet. Spoon the beef mixture into a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Cover the baking dish.
3. Bake at 400 degrees F. for 30 minutes or until the beef mixture is hot and bubbling. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Servings Per Recipe 4,
- cal. (kcal) 626,
- Fat, total (g) 27,
- chol. (mg) 99,
- sat. fat (g) 12,
- carb. (g) 56,
- fiber (g) 3,
- pro. (g) 36,
- vit. A (RE) 165,
- vit. C (mg) 4,
- calcium (mg) 353,
- iron (mg) 5,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet