- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 12 ounce packagefresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 cup coarsely chopped orange
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 3/4 cups Swanson® Chicken Broth (Regular, Natural Goodness or Certified Organic)
1. Stir cranberries, orange, brown sugar and cinnamon in a 17- x 15-inch roasting pan. Pour the broth over the fruit mixture.
2. Roast at 450 degrees F. for 25 minutes or until the mixture thickens. Pour into a medium bowl. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Make a day in advance and chill overnight.