- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 40 ounce cancut sweet potatoes in heavy syrup, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3/4 cup Swanson® Chicken Broth (Regular, Natural Goodness or Certified Organic)
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Vegetable cooking spray
1. Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Spray a 1-1/2-quart casserole with cooking spray.
3. Put the potatoes, cinnamon and ginger in an electric mixer bowl. Beat at medium speed until almost smooth. Add the broth and beat until potatoes are fluffy. Spoon the potato mixture in the prepared dish. Top with the marshmallows.
4. Bake for 20 minutes or until heated through and marshmallows are golden brown.
- Servings Per Recipe 8,
- cal. (kcal) 140,
- carb. (g) 34,
- fiber (g) 3,
- pro. (g) 2,
- vit. C (mg) 10,
- sodium (mg) 136,
- calcium (mg) 20,
- iron (mg) 1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet