- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 3 1/2 cups Swanson® Chicken Broth (Regular, Natural Goodness or Certified Organic)
- 5 large potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 7-1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup light cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Generous dash ground black pepper
- 1 14 1/2 ounce can Campbell's® Turkey Gravy
1. Heat the broth and potatoes in a 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil.
2. Reduce the heat to medium. Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. Drain, reserving the broth.
3. Mash the potatoes with 1/4 cup broth, cream, butter and black pepper. Add additional broth, if needed, until desired consistency. Serve with the gravy.
- Stir 1/2 cup sour cream, 3 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled (reserve some for garnish), and 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives into the hot mashed potatoes. Sprinkle with the reserved bacon.