- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 10 ounce package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Shells, thawed
- 4 - 5 bananas, cut crosswise into slices
- 1 cup prepared caramel topping, warmed
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
1. Heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Place the pastry shells on a lightly floured surface. Roll each pastry shell into a 7-inch circle. Brush the edges of the pastry circles with water. Roll the edge of each circle inward 1/4-inch to form a crust. Prick the pastry inside the crust with a fork.
2. Divide the banana slices among the pastry circles. Drizzle each with 1 tablespoon caramel. Place the pastries onto 2 baking sheets.
3. Bake for 15 minutes or until the crust is golden brown. Top each pastry with 1/2 cup ice cream, if desired. Drizzle with the remaining caramel.