- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 Cook's® Bone-in Spiral Sliced Half Ham
- Pomegranate Glaze
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 1/2 cup corn syrup with brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Dash ground red pepper
1. Remove and discard glaze packet from ham or reserve for another use. Prepare ham according to package directions, uncovering and brushing occasionally with 1/4 cup of the Pomegranate Glaze for the last 30 minutes of the baking time.Pomegranate Glaze::
2. Mix juice, corn syrup, cornstarch, cinnamon and red pepper in medium saucepan until well blended. Cook over medium heat 3 minutes, or until thickened, stirring constantly.
3. Carve ham. Serve with the remaining Pomegranate Glaze.