- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon almond or vanilla extract
- 1 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup rolled oats, quick or old fashioned
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Cherry Preserves
1. HEAT oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an 8 x 8-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
2. BEAT butter and brown sugar in medium bowl until smooth and fluffy. Beat in extract. Mix in flour, baking powder and oats until mixture is crumbly. Reserve 1/2-cup for topping. Pat remaining crumbs into bottom of prepared pan.
3. SPOON preserves evenly over crumb crust in pan. Sprinkle with reserved crumb topping.
4. BAKE 30 to 40 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on wire rack. Cut into bars.