SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Lightly grease a 2-quart rectangular baking dish; set aside. In a large saucepan cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Return noodles to pan.
2. Meanwhile, for sauce, in a medium saucepan heat 1/4 cup butter over medium heat until melted. Add sweet pepper, celery, and onion; cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in flour, mustard, salt, and black pepper. Gradually stir in milk. Cook and stir until slightly thickened and bubbly.
3. Gently fold sauce, tuna, and cheddar cheese into cooked noodles. Transfer noodle mixture to the prepared baking dish. In a small bowl stir together panko, Parmesan cheese, and parsley; stir in melted butter. Sprinkle crumb mixture over noodle mixture. (To serve today, omit Step 4. Continue as directed in Step 5, except bake, uncovered, for 25 to 30 minutes.)
4. Cover baking dish with plastic wrap, then with foil. Freeze for up to 1 month. To serve, thaw in the refrigerator overnight (casserole may still be a bit icy).
5. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Bake, uncovered, for 65 to 75 minutes or until heated through. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.