SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Butter a 3-quart rectangular baking dish. Arrange bread slices in dish, overlapping if necessary.
2. In a large bowl combine eggs, milk, the 2/3 cup brown sugar, the vanilla, and nutmeg. Slowly pour egg mixture evenly over bread. Press lightly with a rubber spatula or the back of a large spoon to moisten bread. Cover; chill for 8 to 24 hours.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Evenly sprinkle the 2 cups blueberries and the pecans over bread mixture. In a small bowl stir together the 1/4 cup brown sugar and the 1/4 cup melted butter. Drizzle butter mixture over pecans.
4. Bake, uncovered, for 35 to 40 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
5. Meanwhile, for blueberry syrup, in a small saucepan combine the 1 cup blueberries and the maple syrup; cook and stir over medium heat about 3 minutes or until blueberries have burst. Pour syrup through a sieve into a heatproof pitcher, pressing juice out of blueberries. Stir in lemon juice.