SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Prepare noodles according to package directions; drain and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine ground chicken, ginger, cilantro, and salt. Shape into 16 meatballs.
3. In a large skillet, heat 1 Tbsp. of the coconut oil over medium heat. Add meatballs. Cook, turning occasionally, about 10 minutes or until browned and cooked through, about 10 minutes.Transfer meatballs to a plate. Turn off heat.
4. Add the remaining 2 Tbsp. coconut oil and chili pepper to the still-warm pan. Stir in vinegar, honey, and lime juice; set aside.
5. Divide lettuce, noodles, and carrots among bowls. Top with meatballs, and drizzle with pan sauce.