SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. In a very large skillet heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add zucchini; cook about 10 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in baby spinach. Cook and stir about 2 minutes or just until spinach wilts. Remove from heat. Sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon of the sea salt and 1/2 teaspoon of the black pepper. Transfer half of the zucchini mixture to a bowl; set aside. Spoon the remaining zucchini mixture into an 8-inch springform pan, arranging in an even layer. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of the Romano cheese. Set aside.
2. In the same skillet heat the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium heat. Add carrots; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Stir in yellow squash. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes more or until carrots and squash are tender, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Sprinkle with the remaining 1/4 teaspoon sea salt and the remaining 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. Add mixture in an even layer to the 8-inch springform pan. Sprinkle with another 1/2 cup of the Romano cheese.
3. Arrange roasted red peppers in an even layer over the carrots and squash. Sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 cup Romano cheese. Spoon the reserved zucchini mixture evenly over the top.
4. Top springform pan with a sheet of waxed paper or parchment paper. Place an 8-inch round cake pan on top of the waxed paper and weigh it down with unopened heavy cans or jars. Place the torte in a 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Chill for at least 12 hours or up to 24 hours.
5. To serve, remove cans or jars and cake pan. Carefully drain any excess juice from the torte. Carefully remove the sides of the springform pan. Place torte on a serving plate. Let stand for 1 hour to allow torte to come to room temperature. Sprinkle with parsley. Drizzle each serving with some of the Greek Dressing.