SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a 4-quart Dutch oven stir together the granulated sugar and Fruit Filling. Gently toss until coated.
2. Add the water to filling. Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir for 2 minutes more. Set aside.
3. If using refrigerated rolled pastry or Pastry for a Single-Crust Pie, line a 9-inch pie plate with Crust. Trim overhang to an even 1 inch all the way around. Tuck the crust under and flute the edges. Do not prick pastry.
4. For crumb topping, in a medium bowl stir together the oats, flour, brown sugar, Spice, and salt. Using a pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. If desired, add Crunch; toss to mix.
5. Transfer fruit mixture to the pastry-lined pie plate. Sprinkle crumb topping over fruit mixture. To prevent overbrowning, loosely cover pie with foil.
6. Place pie on middle rack in oven; place foil-lined baking sheet on the rack beneath pie. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove foil. Bake for 35 to 45 minutes more or until filling is bubbly and crumb topping is golden brown. Cool on a wire rack for at least 2 hours before serving.
1. In a medium bowl stir together flour and salt. Using a pastry blender, cut in shortening and butter until pieces are pea-size. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon ice water over part of the flour mixture; toss gently with a fork. Push moistened dough to side of bowl. Repeat with additional ice water, 1 tablespoon at a time, until all of the flour mixture is moistened. Gather mixture into a ball, kneading gently until it holds together.