SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 15x10x1-inch baking pan with foil; grease foil. Set aside. In a large mixing bowl stir together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
2. In a medium saucepan combine butter, water, and cocoa powder. Bring just to boiling, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Add cocoa mixture to flour mixture. Beat with electric mixer on medium speed until combined. Add the eggs, buttermilk, and vanilla. Beat for 1 minute (batter will be thin). Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
3. Coat a 2-1/2-inch round cutter with cooking spray. Cut out 20 brownie circles (clean and recoat cutter as needed). Set aside until ready to assemble trifles.TRIFLE ASSEMBLY :
4. LAYER 1 In 10 straight-side glasses or tumblers, each about 3 inches in diameter, place one brownie circle.
5. LAYER 2 Sprinkle on some of the crushed candy.
6. LAYER 3 Top with 1/3-cup scoop of ice cream.
7. LAYER 4 Top ice cream with another brownie circle.
8. LAYER 5 Top with whipped cream, additional crushed candy, and mint.