SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. In a medium bowl combine vinegar, brown sugar, oil, soy sauce, and chili paste. Add onion rings, stirring to coat. Cover and marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes, stirring frequently. Drain onion rings, discarding marinate.
2. Meanwhile, cut pineapple lengthwise into four wedges. If desired, sprinkle with cayenne pepper.
3. For a charcoal or gas grill, place pineapple wedges on the rack of a covered grill directly over medium heat. Grill for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden grill marks appear, turning occasionally. Remove from grill. Chop pineapple; pat dry with paper towels.
4. Place a grill basket on grill rack until basket is hot. Add onion rings to hot basket. Grill for 6 to 8 minutes or until onion rings are tender and slightly charred, stirring frequently.
5. Toast buns from Grilled Hot Dogs. Place grilled frankfurters in toasted buns. Top with pineapple and grilled onion rings. Drizzle with teriyaki sauce. If desired, sprinkle with green onions and sesame seeds.
1. For a charcoal or gas grill, place frankfurters on the rack of a covered grill directly over medium heat. Grill for 3 to 7 minutes or until heated through, turning occasionally. Remove from grill. If desired, place 8 frankfurter buns, cut sides down, on grill rack. Grill for 1 to 2 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve frankfurters in buns as directed in individual recipes.