SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. For crust, in a small bowl toss together crushed cookies and melted butter until combined. Press crumb mixture onto the bottom of an 8-inch springform pan that has a removable bottom. Set aside.
2. For filling, in a large mixing bowl beat cream cheese and 6 ounces melted chocolate with an electric mixer on medium to high speed until combined. Beat in sugar until fluffy. Add eggs, sour cream, and vanilla; beat on low speed just until combined.
3. Pour filling over crust in pan, spreading evenly. Place in a shallow baking pan. Bake about 45 minutes or until a 2 1/2-inch area around outside edge appears set when gently shaken.
4. Cool in pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Using a small sharp knife, loosen cheesecake from sides of pan; cool for 30 minutes. Remove sides of pan; cool cheesecake completely on rack. Cover and chill for at least 4 hours before serving.
5. If desired, dip berries into additional melted chocolate; let stand until chocolate is set. Arrange on top of cheesecake.