SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Slice radishes, jicama and daikon about 1/4 inch thick. Halve any large slices of jicama. Transfer vegetables to platter.
2. In a small bowl combine smoked paprika, salt, sugar, pepper, and lime peel.
3. To serve, scatter paprika mixture over vegetables. Serve with Caramelized Onion Dip, if desired. Makes 8 servings.
1. In large skillet heat oil over medium heat. Add onions, sugar, and 1/2 tsp. salt; toss. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook and stir until onions are golden, about 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from heat; cool. Stir in garlic.
2. In a medium bowl combine the cooled onion mixture, sour cream, mayonnaise, remaining 1/2 tsp. salt, and pepper. Cover; chill 1 hour to blend flavors.
3. Transfer to a serving bowl; stir. Serve dip with Fresh Vegetable Chips.