SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. If desired, freeze cubes of watermelon on a waxed paper-lined tray for 1 to 2 hours or until firm.
2. Place salt on a small plate. Rub rims of eight glasses with one of the lime wedges. Dip rims of glasses in salt to coat; set aside.
3. In a pitcher combine Triple Sec, tequila, lime juice, and sugar. Stir until sugar is dissolved.
4. Pour 1/4 cup of tequila mixture into blender or food processor with chopped watermelon (working in batches if necessary). Cover and blend or process until smooth. Strain through a fine-mesh sieve. Combine watermelon juice with remaining tequila mixture. Stir. Chill until ready to serve.
5. Place frozen watermelon cubes, if using, in salt-rimmed glasses. Pour tequila mixture over watermelon cubes. Garnish with remaining lime wedges.