SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Remove skin from turkey, if present. Spread Lemon-Pepper Rub evenly over turkey. Top with pancetta. Tie at 2-inch intervals with 100-percent-cotton kitchen string.
2. For a charcoal grill, arrange medium-hot coals around a drip pan. Test for medium heat above pan. Place turkey on grill rack over drip pan. Cover and grill for 45 to 55 minutes or until turkey is no longer pink (170 degrees F). (For a gas grill, preheat grill. Reduce heat to medium. Adjust for indirect cooking. Cover and grill as above.)
3. Spread spinach on a large serving platter. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Rinse with cold water to cool; drain again. In a large bowl combine pasta and sweet pepper. Add Strawberry-Sherry Vinaigrette; toss to coat. Spoon pasta mixture on top of spinach.
4. Slice turkey. Arrange turkey slices and strawberries on top of salad. Sprinkle with pine nuts.
1. In a small bowl stir together lemon peel, oil, salt, pepper, sugar, thyme, and garlic.
1. In a blender or food processor combine strawberries, oil, vinegar, honey, basil, salt, and pepper. Cover and blend or process until smooth.