SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. For a charcoal or gas grill, place watermelon on the rack of a covered grill directly over medium-high heat. Grill about 4 minutes or until watermelon is lightly charred, turning once halfway through grilling.
2. Spread lettuce on a large serving platter. In a large bowl combine quinoa and Pickled Radishes. Add 2/3 cup of the Honey-Lime Vinaigrette; toss to coat. Spoon quinoa mixture on top of lettuce.
3. Cut each watermelon slice into four wedges. Arrange watermelon wedges and avocados on salad; sprinkle with chili powder. Top with queso fresco and cilantro. Serve salad with the remaining vinaigrette.
1. In a medium bowl combine vinegar, honey, and salt, stirring to dissolve honey and salt. Stir in radishes. Cover and let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes to 4 hours. Drain before using.
1. In a screw-top jar combine lime peel, lime juice, oil, honey, shallot, cilantro, and salt. Cover and shake well. Chill, covered, for at least 20 minutes (up to 3 days). Shake before serving.