SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. In a small bowl combine spinach, 1 teaspoon oil, and dash salt; set aside
2. For a charcoal or gas grill, place one of the Homemade Pizza Crusts for Grilled Pizzas on the rack of a covered grill directly over medium-low heat. Grill for 1 to 2 minutes or until dough is puffed in some places and starting to become firm. (If the crust is frozen, grill for 2 to 3 minutes.) Using tongs, carefully turn crust over and transfer to the back of a baking sheet. Quickly brush grilled side of crust with additional oil.
3. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of the Parmesan cheese and 1 clove of the garlic over crust; top with 1/4 cup of the tomato sauce. Add 1/4 cup of the spinach mixture, 2 ounces of the mozzarella cheese, 1/4 cup of the corn, 1/4 cup of the eggplant, and 1 slice of the crumbled bacon. Transfer pizza from baking sheet to grill rack. Grill for 3 to 5 minutes more or until crust is crisp and cheese is melted, rotating crust as necessary to prevent burning. Remove pizza from grill. Repeat with the remaining crusts and toppings.
4. Before serving, top pizzas with tomatoes, basil, pepper and, if desired, sea salt.
1. In a medium bowl combine warm water, honey, and yeast. Let stand about 5 minutes or until mixture is foamy. Meanwhile, in a large bowl stir together 1 3/4 cups of the all-purpose flour, the whole wheat flour, and salt. Using a wooden spoon, stir in yeast mixture and 3 tablespoons oil. Gradually stir in as much of the remaining 3/4 cup all-purpose flour as you can.
2. Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Knead about 5 minutes or until smooth and elastic, adding enough of the remaining 3/4 cup all-purpose flour to keep dough from sticking. Shape into a ball. Place in a lightly greased bowl, turning once. Cover; let rise in a warm place until double in size (about 1 hour).
3. Punch dough down. Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Knead for 2 minutes, adding enough of the 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour to keep dough from sticking. Return to the lightly greased bowl. Cover; let rise in a warm place until nearly double in size (about 40 minutes). Punch dough down again. Divide into six portions. Cover; let rest for at least 10 minutes.
4. Invert a large baking sheet; brush the back of the sheet with additional oil. Place dough portions, one at a time, on the prepared baking sheet. Using your hands, spread and press dough into an 8-inch circle. Line another baking sheet with waxed paper or parchment paper. Stack dough rounds on baking sheet, separating rounds with waxed paper or parchment paper. Use immediately, chill up to 4 hours, or freeze for at least 2 hours* or until very firm. Use as directed in individual grilled pizza recipes.