SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Allow butter and eggs to stand at room temperature for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, grease a 10-inch fluted tube pan; set aside. In a bowl stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large mixing bowl beat butter with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds. Gradually add sugar, about 1/4 cup at a time, beating on medium speed until fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in sour cream and vanilla. Alternately add flour mixture and milk to butter mixture, beating on low speed after each addition just until combined.
3. Transfer half of the batter to a medium bowl; stir in melted chocolate until well combined. Stir peanut butter into the remaining batter until well combined.
4. Alternately drop spoonfuls of chocolate and peanut butter batters into prepared pan. Using a small metal spatula, swirl batters slightly to marble (do not overmix).
5. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool cake in pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Remove cake from pan; cool completely on wire rack. Drizzle cake with half of the Salted Caramel Glaze. If desired, sprinkle with chopped peanuts and sea salt. Pass the remaining glaze.
1. In heavy small saucepan melt butter over medium-low heat. Stir in brown sugar and granulated sugar. Bring to boiling, stirring constantly. Stir in whipping cream and return to boiling. Boil for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir in sea salt. Cool completely. Makes about 1 cup.