SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper; set aside. In a medium bowl stir together flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
2. In large bowl combine vegetable oil spread and brown sugar; beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Alternately add flour mixture and buttermilk to egg mixture, beating on low speed after each addition just until combined.
3. Using a rounded measuring teaspoon (about 2 level teaspoons), spoon batter onto prepared cookie sheets leaving 1 inch between rounds. Bake for 5 to 7 minutes or until tops are set. Cool cookies 1 minute on cookie sheets. Transfer cookies to wire racks; cool completely.
4. Prepare Filling and spread on the flat sides of half of the cookies. Top with the remaining cookies, flat sides down. If desired, sprinkle tops with powdered sugar. Store, covered, in the refrigerator.
1. In a small bowl stir together 1/4 cup of the whipped dessert topping and 1/4 cup light sour cream. Fold in the remaining 3/4 cup whipped dessert topping. If desired, tint with several drops blue or green food coloring.