SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Prepare Cilantro Dressing and divide it into two portions.
2. Trim fat from steak. Score both sides of steak in a diamond pattern by making shallow diagonal cuts at 1-inch intervals. Place steak in a resealable plastic bag set in a shallow dish. Pour one portion of the Cilantro Dressing over steak; set remaining dressing aside. Seal bag; turn to coat steak. Marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
3. Coat sweet peppers, corn, and green onions with cooking spray.
4. For a charcoal grill, place steak and corn on the grill rack directly over medium coals. Grill, uncovered, until steak is desired doneness and corn is tender, turning steak once halfway through grilling and turning corn occasionally. For steak, allow 17 to 21 minutes for medium rare (145 degrees F) to medium (160 degrees F). For corn, allow 15 to 20 minutes. Add sweet pepper halves to the grill for the last 8 minutes of grilling and green onions to the grill for the last 4 minutes of grilling, turning frequently. (For a gas grill, preheat grill. Reduce heat to medium. Place meat and then vegetables on grill rack over heat. Cover and grill as above.)
5. Thinly slice steak against the grain. Coarsely chop sweet peppers and green onions; cut corn from cob, leaving kernels in "sheets." To serve, divide romaine lettuce between two bowls. Place steak, grilled vegetables, tomatoes, and, if desired, avocado slices on lettuce. Drizzle salads with the reserved portion of Cilantro Dressing.
1. In a blender or small food processor combine lime juice, shallot, cilantro, olive oil, water, honey, garlic, chili powder, salt, and cumin. Cover and blend or process until combined.