SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. In a large saucepan bring the water to boiling over high heat. Stir in barley; reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 45 to 50 minutes or just until barley is tender, adding edamame for the last 10 minutes of cooking; drain. Place barley and edamame in a large bowl. Pour Dijon Vinaigrette over warm barley mixture; toss to coat.
2. Add the sweet pepper, green onions, cornichons, and parsley to barley mixture; mix well. Set aside.
3. Sprinkle pork tenderloin with the black pepper. For a charcoal grill, arrange hot coals around a drip pan. Test for medium-high heat above pan. Place meat on grill rack over pan. Cover; grill for 30 to 35 minutes or until a meat thermometer registers 155 degrees F. (For a gas grill, preheat grill. Reduce heat to medium. Adjust for indirect cooking. Grill as directed.)
4. Transfer pork to a cutting board. Cover with foil; let stand for 10 minutes. Cut into 1/4-inch thick slices; cut slices into strips. Add pork to barley mixture; stir to combine. Arrange lettuce on six serving plates; spoon warm salad over lettuce.
1. In a screw-top jar combine vinegar, red onion, olive oil, mustard, garlic, and black pepper. Cover and shake well. Makes about 1/2 cup.