SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. If desired, partially freeze beef for easier slicing. Trim fat from meat. Thinly slice meat across the grain into bite-size strips. Set aside.
2. For sauce, in a small bowl stir together chicken broth, ginger, cornstarch, garlic, coriander, and crushed red pepper; set aside.
3. In a wok or large skillet heat sesame oil over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook and stir in hot oil for 2 minutes. Add broccoli and sweet pepper; cook and stir for 1 to 2 minutes more or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Remove from wok.
4. Add beef strips to hot wok. (Lightly coat unheated skillet with nonstick cooking spray if necessary). Cook and stir for 2 to 3 minutes or until meat is slightly pink in center. Push meat from center of wok.
5. Stir sauce. Add sauce to center of wok. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Return cooked vegetables to wok; stir to coat all ingredients with sauce. Cook and stir for 1 to 2 minutes more or until heated through. Serve immediately with rice. If desired, sprinkle with sesame seed.