SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Thaw fish if frozen. Rinse and pat dry; set aside. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large ovenproof skillet cook and stir sweet pepper, red onion, celery, and garlic in hot oil over medium-high heat for 3 minutes. Add canned tomatoes, dried plums, and curry powder. Cook and stir for 2 minutes; remove from heat.
3. Add salmon to skillet; transfer to oven. Bake, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until salmon just begins to flake.
4. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan bring 1-1/3 cups of water to boiling. Stir in couscous; return to boiling. Reduce heat. Simmer, covered, about 12 minutes. Remove from heat; cover and let stand 2 minutes. Drain if necessary.
5. To serve, spoon salmon over couscous. Sprinkle with fresh mint.