SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. For mole verde, in a blender or food processor combine undrained tomatillos, diced green chiles, onion, serrano chile pepper, honey, garlic, coriander, and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Cover and blend or process until smooth.
2. Divide pork ribs into 2 portions; season with salt and pepper. Place ribs in a 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker. Pour mole verde over ribs.
3. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 4 to 5 hours or on high-heat setting for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
4. Preheat broiler. Remove ribs from the slow cooker. Place ribs meaty sides up on the unheated rack of a broiler pan. Broil 4 to 5 inches from the heat for 4 to 5 minutes or until ribs are lightly browned. Keep warm.
5. Skim fat from mole. Transfer mole to a medium saucepan. Bring to boiling. Reduce heat and simmer for 18 to 20 minutes or until mole is slightly thickened. Stir in cilantro and lime juice. Serve mole with ribs.