SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Thaw fish, if frozen. Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels. Cut fish into 4 pieces; set fish aside. Thinly slice one lemon; set aside. Finely shred peel from remaining lemon; juice the lemon. In a small bowl combine the lemon peel and juice, ginger, and sugar. Set aside.
2. In a large skillet melt butter over medium heat. Add fish to skillet. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until browned. Turn fish and add lemon juice mixture. Cover and cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until fish flakes when tested with a fork. Using a slotted spatula, transfer fish to platter; cover to keep warm.
3. Add lemon slices to the skillet. Cook about 2 minutes or until lemon slices are softened and sauce is slightly thickened.
4. Meanwhile, place spinach in a very large, microwave-safe bowl. Sprinkle with the water. Microwave on 100-percent power (high) about 2 minutes or just until wilted, tossing once after 1 minute.
5. To serve, divide spinach among four shallow serving bowls. Top with fish and sauce. Add lemon slices and sprinkle with salt and pepper.