SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. If you wish to unmold the cakes, grease nine 6-ounce custard cups. Line bottoms of cups with waxed paper. Grease the waxed paper. Dust the inside of the cups with cocoa powder.
2. In a large bowl beat eggs and sugar with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 5 to 7 minutes or until thick. Reduce speed to medium; beat in butter and liqueur until blended. (Batter may look curdled, which is okay.) Beat in 6 ounces melted chocolate and vanilla until well combined. Pour 1/2 cup batter into each cup. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, just until set.
3. Cool cakes on a wire rack 30 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, for ganache, in a small saucepan bring 1/3 cup whipping cream just to boiling. Remove from heat. Add 3 ounces chopped chocolate (do not stir). Let stand for 5 minutes. Stir until smooth. Cool for 10 minutes.
5. Serve cakes warm in the custard cups or gently unmold, keeping upright. Top with unsweetened whipped cream, raspberries, and chocolate ganache, if desired.