SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Grease a 9x1-1/2-inch round cake pan; line bottom with waxed paper. Grease waxed paper; set pan aside. In a blender or food processor, combine pecans, sugar, chopped chocolate, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda. Cover; blend or process till nuts are ground. Add eggs and vanilla. Blend or process till nearly smooth.
2. Spread nut mixture in the prepared pan. Bake in a 350 degree F oven about 30 minutes or till a toothpick inserted near center of cake comes out clean.
3. Remove from oven. Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes. Remove cake from pan; cool completely on wire rack.
4. To serve, cut into 16 wedges. Place 1 wedge on each dessert plate, drizzle with sauce. Place another wedge on top at a different angle. Drizzle with more sauce. Makes 8 servings.
1. Spread coconut and pecans in a thin layer in a shallow baking pan. Bake the coconut and nuts in a 350 degree F oven for 6 to 8 minutes or till the coconut is toasted and the nuts are golden brown, stirring once or twice. Remove from oven. In a medium bowl, stir together caramel ice cream topping (room temperature), coconut and pecans. Serve immediately or heat slightly in microwave before serving. Makes about 1-1/2 cups.