SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Pierce potatoes with fork in 2-3 places. Microwave 3-5 minutes or until just beginning to soften.
2. Melt 2 Saute Express® squares in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-low heat just until bubbles begin to form.
3. Add chicken.
4. Saute 13-18 minutes or until chicken is golden brown on both sides and done (165 degrees F). Remove from skillet.
5. Melt remaining 1 Saute Express® square in skillet. Cut potatoes into bite-sized wedges; add potatoes and green beans to skillet. Cover; cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 8-10 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown and green beans are tender.
6. Slice chicken; serve over potatoes and green beans.