SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Using your fingers, rub curry paste on all sides of pork. Place pork on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
2. Roast pork for 20 to 30 minutes or until an instant-read thermometer inserted in thickest part of tenderloin registers 145 degrees F. Remove pork from oven. Cover with foil and let stand for 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan bring 1 can of the broth to boiling over medium-high heat. Add quinoa, olive oil, and garlic; reduce heat. Cover and simmer about 15 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and quinoa is tender. Remove from heat; let stand, covered, for 5 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan bring the remaining 1 can broth and the kale to boiling over medium-high heat; reduce heat. Cover and simmer about 20 minutes or until kale is tender, stirring occasionally. Using a slotted spoon, transfer kale to a large serving bowl; stir in quinoa.
5. Thinly slice pork. Serve with quinoa mixture and, if desired, yogurt. If desired, garnish with parsley.