SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a deep 10-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
2. Rinse quinoa. Using a rubber spatula, spread quinoa as evenly as possible over the bottom of the prepared pie plate.
3. In a medium bowl stir together mushrooms, spinach, leeks, and bacon. Spread mushroom mixture evenly over the quinoa.
4. In a large bowl whisk together the eggs, egg product, evaporated milk, shredded cheese, salt, and pepper. Pour into the pie plate (it will be full).
5. Bake for 55 to 60 minutes or until set in the center and browned on top.