SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces.
2. Melt Saute Express® square in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-low heat just until bubbles begin to form.
3. Add chicken.
4. Saute 4-5 minutes or until chicken is done.
5. Spread peanut sauce over pizza crust. Top with broccoli slaw, green onions, cheese and chicken.
6. Place pizza directly on oven rack. Bake 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with cilantro and peanuts.