SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
2. Melt 2 Saute Express® squares in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-low heat just until bubbles begin to form.
3. Add chicken.
4. Saute 13-18 minutes or until chicken is golden brown on both sides and done (165 degrees F). Remove from skillet.
5. Melt remaining 1 Saute Express® square in skillet. Add onions; cook 1-2 minutes or until softened. Toss in pasta and tomatoes to coat.
6. Slice chicken; serve over pasta. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.