SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. In a medium bowl whisk together beer, honey, tomato paste, mustard, caraway seed, salt, and pepper; set aside.
2. Place cabbage and carrots in a 2-quart baking dish; add 2 Tbsp. water. Microwave, covered, on 100% power (high) for 8 to 10 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring once. Set aside; keep warm.
3. Meanwhile, in a very large nonstick skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add beef. Cook, stirring frequently, 3 to 4 minutes or until just slightly pink in the center. Remove beef from skillet; keep warm.
4. Add onions to skillet. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 4 to 5 minutes or until tender. Pour beer mixture mixture into skillet. In a small bowl stir together the 2 Tbsp. water and flour; stir into onion and beer mixture. Return beef to skillet; cook and stir 3 minutes or until bubbling.
5. Serve beef mixture with cabbage wedges and carrots. Sprinkle with parsley, if desired.