SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Place a pizza stone or a large flat baking sheet on the bottom rack of the oven. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. In a small saucepan heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion, garlic, and salt; cook about 3 minutes or until onion and garlic are tender. Stir in chili powder and cumin; cook for 1 minute more. Remove from heat; stir in beans and 2 tablespoons of the water. Transfer mixture to a food processor or blender. Cover and pulse with several on/off turns until bean mixture is spreadable but still chunky, adding more water if necessary to make a spreadable mixture.
3. For queso fundido, in a medium skillet cook chorizo over medium-high heat about 5 minutes or until fully cooked, using a wooden spoon to break up chorizo. Drain off fat. Add cheese, salsa, and tequila; stir until cheese is melted. Cover to keep warm.
4. Working with one tortilla at a time, evenly spread a thin layer of the bean mixture on tortilla. Transfer topped tortilla to the pizza stone or baking sheet. Bake for 4 to 5 minutes or until edges are crisp.
5. Transfer pizza to a cutting board; let cool for 1 minute. Spoon on with queso fundido and top with cilantro and avocado. If desired, sprinkle with a few jalapeno slices. Serve at once. Repeat with remaining ingredients to make four pizzas total. Cut each pizza into wedges before serving.