SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. In a small bowl stir together the Mexican crema and taco seasoning; set aside.
2. In a large bowl combine the chicken tenderloins, fajita seasoning, olive oil, lime juice, and hot sauce; toss until well coated. Set aside.
3. Brush the poblano, red sweet pepper, and onion pieces with oil; season with salt. For charcoal or gas grill, grill the vegetables on the rack of a covered grill directly over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender and slightly charred, turning occasionally. Remove from grill.
4. Add chicken to the grill. Cover and grill for 4 to 5 minutes or until no longer pink, turning once. Transfer to a serving platter.
5. Add tortillas to the grill. Grill for 20 to 30 seconds per side or until heated through.
6. Chop vegetables into bite-size pieces and place in a serving bowl.