SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. In a small bowl stir together the 2 teaspoons chili powder, ground cumin, and salt. Rub both sides of chicken breast halves with the spice mixture.
2. Cook chicken breast halves in a grill pan (or in a large skillet with 2 tablespoons olive oil) over medium-high heat for 12 to 15 minutes or until chicken is brown and no longer pink, turning once (170 degrees F).
3. Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan combine the tomatoes, corn, 1 teaspoon chili powder, and cumin seed. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 5 minutes. Stir in the whipping cream. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes more. Stir in the cilantro.
4. Meanwhile, in a large skillet heat 1-inch of oil over medium-high heat until hot. Cook the tortilla strips in hot oil about 1 minute or until golden brown. Using a slotted spoon remove strips from oil; drain on paper towels.
5. Slice chicken. Serve chicken with tomato mixture. Top with tortilla strips or crushed tortilla chips. Sprinkle with queso fresco. If desired, serve with lime wedges.