SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with foil, extending foil over the ends of the pan. Grease foil; set pan aside. In a small bowl combine flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl combine brown sugar, butter, and vanilla. Beat with an electric mixer on medium to high speed until combined. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in marshmallows.* Spread dough evenly in the prepared pan.
3. Bake about 30 minutes or until top is golden and edges are firm. Cool on a wire rack. Use the foil to lift uncut brownies out of the pan. Invert onto a cutting board; remove foil. Trim edges of uncut brownies to make a 12x8-inch rectangle. Cut rectangle into thirty-two 3x1-inch sticks. Cover and freeze about 30 minutes or until firm.
4. Insert a lollipop stick or skewer into an end of each brownie stick and place on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Place cashews in a small shallow bowl. In a small saucepan heat and stir chocolate pieces over low heat until melted and smooth.
5. Dip half of each brownie stick into melted chocolate, allowing excess chocolate to drip back into saucepan. Immediately sprinkle with cashews. Place on prepared baking sheet. Let stand about 1 hour or until set.