SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. In a small bowl combine rosemary, butter, garlic, snipped thyme, and 1/2 teaspoon salt; set aside.
2. Place each chicken breast half between two pieces of plastic wrap. Using the flat side of a meat mallet, pound chicken lightly until about 1/2 inch thick. Remove plastic wrap. Cut each chicken piece in half crosswise; set aside.
3. Place cauliflower in a steamer basket. Place basket in a Dutch oven over 1 inch of boiling water. Steam, covered, for 10 to 15 minutes or until tender. In a food processor combine cauliflower, cream cheese, and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Cover and process until smooth.
4. Meanwhile, in a large skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook for 3 minutes. Turn chicken; top with herb mixture and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Add the water to skillet. Simmer, covered, for 4 to 5 minutes more or until chicken is no longer pink (170 degrees F).
5. To serve, spoon cauliflower mixture onto serving plates. Top with chicken. If desired, garnish with thyme sprigs.