SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with foil, extending the foil over the edges of the pan. Lightly grease foil; set pan aside.
2. For crust, in a large bowl stir together flour, the 1 cup sugar, rosemary, the baking powder, and the 1 teaspoon salt. Using a pastry blender, cut in the 1 cup butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Reserve 1 1/2 cups of the flour mixture. Press the remaining flour mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until set. Set aside.
3. Meanwhile, drain apricots, reserving 1/4 cup of the liquid. In a medium saucepan combine the reserved liquid, the drained apricots, the 3/4 cup sugar, the cornstarch, water, the 2 tablespoons butter, and the 1/4 teaspoon salt. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture is thick and bubbly; cook and stir for 1 minute more. Spoon apricot mixture evenly over crust in pan. Combine reserved flour mixture and the pine nuts; sprinkle over apricot mixture.
4. Bake about 30 minutes or until filling is bubbly around the edges and topping is light brown. Cool in pan on a wire rack.
5. For icing, in a small bowl stir together the powdered sugar, vanilla, and 1 tablespoon of the milk. Stir in additional milk, 1 teaspoon at a time, to make a smooth drizzling consistency. Drizzle over uncut bars. Let stand until set. Use foil to lift uncut bars out of pan. Transfer to a cutting board. Cut into bars.