SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a medium bowl combine crushed pretzels and brown sugar. Add butter; toss to combine. Press pretzel mixture evenly into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch fluted tart pan with a removable bottom. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until firm. Cool on a wire rack.
2. In another medium bowl combine sweetened condensed milk, lime peel, lime juice, and granulated sugar. If desired, stir in food coloring. Cover and chill about 30 minutes or until slightly thickened.
3. In a clean medium bowl beat whipping cream with an electric mixer on medium speed until soft peaks form (tips curl). Fold whipped cream into lime mixture. Carefully spoon mixture into prepared crust. Chill for at least 6 hours or up to 24 hours or until firm.
4. Serve with Blackberry Sauce. Garnish with blackberries.
1. In a medium saucepan combine blackberries, sugar, lime juice, and cornstarch. Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir for 2 minutes more. Press through a fine-mesh sieve into a small bowl. Discard solids. Cover and chill for up to 3 days. Makes 1 1/4 cups.